Android monitoring will not show anywhere on the phone you are monitoring.
2) How Android device can I monitor?
You can monitor 2 android phones with the $39.95 purchase for one year. There is no subscription fee.
3) Can I remotely install Android Monitoring?
No, this is impossible to do for Android OS. No One can do it. Android OS is a dual layer security OS.
Anyone claiming to be able to do this is not telling you the truth. Android does prompts for security. No one can bypass this.
4) How large is the Android File?
Android file is approx 5mb.
5) How long will it take to install the Android File?
It takes less then 30 seconds to install the file on the phone you want to monitor.
6) How do I transfer the target file to the phone I want to monitor?
You can download the file from our site and install it or transfer the file by any other means.
7) Do I need to root the phone for this to work?
Most functions do not need rooting. However there are some functions that need rooting. PS see demo. It will show you which functions need rooting.
Note: Some vendors claim that their software do not need rooting, but read their FAQ carefully. They still have to root the very same functions. There is no way around this on android OS. Their claim is misleading.
8) Do you have a tutorial on how to install Android monitoring?