HOW TO MONITOR REMOTE PC
HOW TO MONITORING REMOTE PC – SUMMARY
Step 1 – Create Remote File using Remote Install.
Step 2 – Send Remote File to Remote PC using dropbox, usb drive or by any other means. Do not email the remote file.
(When remote user clicks on remote file win-spy will install.)
Step 3 – Use Browser Dashboard, Remote Viewer or FTP Viewer to view content/monitor remote PC.
HOW REMOTE INSTALL WORKS GENERAL INFO
Use Remote Install and create a remote file.
Send remote file to target PC through email or by any other means (thumb drive, usb drive ect).
When the user clicks on the file it would install Win-Spy.
If a picture is included then the user would see the picture and win-spy will install silently in the background.
If no picture is included then when user clicks on the file it would appear as nothing has happened and win-spy will install silently in the background. Using Win-Spy Remote Viewer you will be able to monitor activities on the Remote PC in real-time.
You will be able to:
1) View Screen Captures
2) View Keylog file, Website Visited, Time Spent Online, Chat-Room Conversations reports.
3) Browse all files and folders on remote PC.
4) Upload and Download files to/from remote PC.
5) View remote PC webcam in realtime/streaming.
6) Store CamShots of remote PC when motion detected.
7) Enable remote PC mic and record surrounding sounds.
8) Execute programs on remote pc.
9) Restart, Logoff, Shutdown remote PC.
When remote user connects to the net. Win -Spy Remote Viewer will display the user as online and you may connect to the remote PC. (works similar to msn messenger)
REMOTE INSTALL STEP BY STEP
1) Enter User: Enter a description on how you are going to identify remote PC. Example: John Computer
2) Enter Filename: This is the name of the file you will be sending. This file will be created on yor desktop. Send this file to remote PC.
3) Include Picture: This is the picture remote user will see when they click on the remote file. Supports GIF or JPG formats. If no picture is included then when user clicks on the file it would appear as nothing has happened. Win-Spy will install silently.
4) Enter Gmail Email Address.
5) Click on Create Remote file – You are done a remote file would be create on your desktop. Send this file to the remote PC.
It is that simple. You do not need to configure the other settings – it will be auto configured for you.
Send the file created on your desktop via dropbox, usb or file sharing sites or drop box.
DO NOT send the remote file via Email.
HOW TO VIEW REMOTE PC DATA
There are 4 ways to obtain data from remote PC.
1) Via Remote Viewer – In Win Spy Main App – Go to Remote Viewer. Select the PC you want to connect to and you will be able to view the remote PC Live Desktop. You can also view all reports and download or run any files from the remote PC.
REMOTE VIEWER LOGIN
VIEW OF REMOTE PC
2) Via your Dashboard: Login to your Dashboard. http://1mobilespy.com:5900/login/auth and click on View PC.
3) Via your Gmail: Obtain Reports Via Gmail. win-Spy reports will be emailed to the gmail account you specified.
4) Via your local PC Main App: Login to Win-Spy main – go to Remote Tab – then click on Remote Downloads and select the PC Data you want to view. Remote data is downloaded to your your PC too.
Any Questions Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org